CrossFlight Sky Solutions is an FAA-approved
Test Administrator of The Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST).
TRUST is a collaboration between the FAA and industry to provide TRUST and educational safety material to Recreational Flyers.
Recreational flyers can access the TRUST here. Register for your temporary account to access the TRUST.
Upon completion of the test recreational flyers should print or save a digital copy of their completion certificate and keep it on their person when they fly. CrossFlight Sky Solutions cannot re-issue your completion certificate if it is lost. The FAA cannot re-issue your completion certificate. Should you lose your completion certificate, you will need to re-take TRUST and obtain a new certificate.
- Register your drone through the FAA Drone Zone before you fly if it weighs more than .55lbs
- FAA-Approved UAS Service Suppliers (FAA USSs) of the Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability (LAANC).
- LAANC USSs provide FAA approved airspace authorizations and information about airspace restrictions to recreational flyers who wish to fly in controlled airspace.
- Approved service suppliers have created apps that can be downloaded via apple or google play. Links to the companies are available here.
- B4UFLY provides information about airspace and does not offer airspace authorizations.
- Information about how to get started as a recreational flyer.